JOIN | RENEW | DONATE
Become a Member
$20 per year - Individual
$10 per year - Student
Members receive a one-year subscription (10 issues) to the Curlew newsletter and invitations to special birding events.
To join by mail, send your payment with this information:
- Street Address
- City, State Zip
- Phone (optional)
- Indicate if you want to receive the Curlew via Email or Postal Mail
- Include Your Email Address (if applicable)
- LCBAS maintains an e-alert email list (for last minute
activity changes, important issues, volunteer opportunities). Indicate if you
want to opt out of receiving e-alerts.
(If you opt out, you will not receive e-alert emails. Your e-mail address will not be shared in any case.)
Lower Columbia Basin Audubon Society
PO Box 1900
Richland, WA 99352
Alternatively, you can use this printable PDF Membership Form
NOTE: Local Chapter Membership is separate from membership in the National Audubon Society. To join the National Audubon Society, click this link NAS.
Join | Renew | Donate using PayPal
To join LCBAS or renew your membership, choose a membership level and click the Pay Now button.
NOTE: If you have a PayPal account and you haven't cleared your browser cache, PayPal will automatically give you the option of paying your dues from your PayPal account. You still have the option to pay using a credit card without a PayPal account.
In addition to the activities above, donations especially help fund:
- AUDUBON Classroom Materials
- TAXIDERMY COLLECTION of more than 100 specimens used in our education program
To make a donation by credit card, click the Donate button below.
Memberships and donations fund many local activities
- Education - presentations and materials in local classrooms
- First Saturday Bird Walk on Bateman Island (September-June)
- The Curlew – our local newsletter sent to LCBAS members Sept-June
- Monthly meetings with interesting programs
- Christmas Bird Count
- Status and distribution of local avian populations (Our checklists, for example)
- Public awareness of conservation issues
- Preserving natural open spaces for birds and people
Join People Who Care About Our Environment
The membership of LCBAS includes people of all ages, many interests and all levels of involvement. We share a common purpose: promoting variety of natural habitats in our area, from native grasslands to riparian thickets, from deserts to wetlands. Our goal is to maintain a healthy environment for people and wildlife. We care about preserving the uniqueness of Lower Columbia Basin.